Good News!! Now, WordPress users don’t have to stick only with British English or the all-too-common-default of US English when you are installing WordPress content management system as a full Australian English version is available to use.
This full Australian English version is especially for WordPress version 3.7.1 and users will get the appropriate translation automatically in future. So, if you want to know how to implement Australian English on an existing installation, then read this article.
First of all, you have to download everything to have a fair dinkum Australian English installation of WordPress. WordPress users haven’t requires to change anything as everything can be done for you. It is very easy to set up WordPress for the first time with 5-minute installation. Our support forums are one of the excellent resource to get out of the trouble while installation. There are many seasoned WordPress experts volunteer, who are ready to help you to get out of the most from your WP blog/site.
How to Install?
- First of all, you have to follow the instructions given “Read Me” file of download.
- Those users, who have WP installed and would like to use the Australian English (en_AU) locale, then follow the instructions to Manually Install Language Files from the WordPress codex.
- Admin required visiting the releases archive, if he/she is looking for an older version.
- Users can also get WordPress in British English, Canadian English, and US English.
How to Get Automatic Updates?
Admin’s site will get updated translations with the introduction of Automatic Updates in WordPress 3.7 when they become available for WordPress themes, WordPress Core and the WordPress plug-ins, BuddyPress and bbPress.
Apart from Australian English version in WordPress, WordPress Google Form V0.59 was also released that users can have in the WordPress plug-in repository or on your Dashboard. Some amazing enhancements and bug fixes available in v0.59 are:
- Added ability to define fields as “hidden” and preset with a user defined or system defined value.
- Fixed validation limitation which only allowed one validation rule per input.
- Added ability to preset values for Google form as part of WordPress URL.
- Added basic support (CSS, jQuery) to use WordPress Google Form to view a Google Spreadsheet within WordPress.
- Added new CSS declarations to default plugin CSS to account for recent changes by Google to Forms.
For further support the service we are providing is to hire WordPress developer will fit to your task and make you hassle free.