Purchasing a perfect smartphone that carries high-end features and specifications at affordable rate is not easily possible, but Microsoft’s devices make it possible for all those people, who were looking to buy a new and high-end hardware features smartphone at competitive rate.
This morning, Microsoft has announced the all new Nokia Lumia 830, a new Windows Phone device with an excellent camera. Nokia Lumia 830 merges the best of Lumia with the latest from Microsoft so that users will get a very pleasing experience while using this device.
With Zeiss optics, users will get a 10-megapixel Pureview Camera that works exceptionally for all who love to capture precious moments. Integrated with wireless charging, users will not face the battery problem, and the device will begin to roll out worldwide this month with the price tag €330 ($433 USD) before taxes and subsidies.
The all new device comes with 5-inch ClearBlack display with Curved Gorilla 3.0 glass as it is a premium polycarbonate and metal Lumia device. It runs on a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 16GB of memory that is easily expandable by 128GB via microSD. Moreover, the device comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office, 15GB of OneDrive storage and Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim.
Being a high-end smart-phone, the Lumia 830 is an affordable smart-phone that has enough features in the advance to satisfy consumers. However, the company also addressed other devices like Lumia 820 along with the new Lumia 830. So, users will get an excellent camera, enhanced processor and higher resolution.
Have a look on the specifications of the Nokia Lumia 830:
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update with Lumia Denim
- 5.0-inch ClearBlack IPS HD (1280×720) display, Curved Glass, wide viewing angle and Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- 10 MP PureView with ZEISS optics and optical image stabilization (OIS), video recording at 1080p 30 fps (full HD).
- GSM 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz; WCDMA: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1900 MHz, 2100 MHz; LTE: 1, 3, 7, 8, 20; Data Speed – Upload (Max) GSM: EGPRS/236.8 kbps; WCDMA: HSUPA/5.76 Mbps; LTE: 50 Mbps; Data Speed – Downlink (Max): GSM: EGPRS/236.8 kbps; WCDMA: HSDPA/42.2 Mbps; LTE: 150 Mbps.
- USB 2.0, BT 4.0, WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, AGPS and GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio connector
The design of this device is similar with Lumia 930; however, it is quite thinner and lighter than it. A Nokia Lumia 930 comes with 9.8 mm thin while the Lumia 830 is 8.5mm, so users can easily hold this beautiful device in their palm.
Keep visiting our blog for more information on latest and upcoming device from Microsoft. Moreover, you can also get support from our professional Windows Phone developers to get solution for any of your query.