Recently, Appcelerator Titanium has declared that its latest Titanium 3.2.0 has been released. The company has been working very hard after 3 months of 3.1.3 release to support the latest iOS and Android versions and it offers many new and exclusive features to make your application development easier and faster than before. All of your existing accessible Alloy based applications need to be re-compiled with the 3.2.0 SDK once if you upgrade to Studio 3.2.0. The company will also keep up to date on the latest OSes like always:
– iOS 7.1
Important Note – The company still have one known issue with the iOS 7.1 simulator and iOS 7.1 is still in beta, so the company is also expecting to decide this before final release.
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Tizen 2.2
- Limited Release for Windows 8 (Hybrid)
Currently, the company has release Windows support that is limited set of customers for feedback before general availability to the community at large.
Let’s have a look on some other new exclusive features
- Appcelerator also updated Titanium Studio UI in order to enhance the user experience as well as performance of developed applications. It will also reduce screen clutter. If you want to get more information on it, you can read Studio Changes.
- – When it comes to talk about the iOS 7, the company is now offering support for new animated transitions and wonderful animation.
- – Now, it becomes easily possible for you to build and push directly to the device and bypass iTunes. We can say that is one of the major improvements to your development.
- – The all new 3.2.0 is offering support for background processing as well. It is extremely exciting in and of itself, but the company is happy with it because it built with the help of new Hyperlook compiler. In the month of October, the company announced Hyperloop and now the company is also going to start the first benefits of using it. By looking these new changes, we can imagine the successful future of Titanium.
- – The company also enhanced its 2D matrix transformation and animation performance so that users get an amazing experience.
- – Now, it also provides support for grouped push notifications.
- – 3.2.0 supports extra, extra high-density devices.
- Apcelerator Studio:
- All those people, who are using Appcelerator Platform can not only get the features mentioned above, but they also get simultaneous multi-platform support with LiveView. Now if they make any changes to their code, they can see what it looks like on iPhone, iPad and Android Phone & tablet all at same time.
Looking to Download Titanium 3.2.0?
For all those new users, who are looking to download Titanium 3.2.0, can click here
If you are existing Titanium & Appcelerator Studio users, you will also automatically promote on the next restart. However, you can also manually check for updates by choosing the Check for Titanium SDK updates or check for Appcelerator Updates from the Help menu within Studio.