Recently, Microsoft has posted a complete list of what’s new, enhanced and fixed in the new Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10512. The entire list comes with a lot of improvements; however, there is not any major new feature in this build.
The company said that the team was very focused on Windows 10 release for tablets and PCS, and they required to do some prep work for Mobile to move to a new branch. The spokesperson said that it is expected that the builds to be out more frequently again as they are going forward from here.
The company is mainly focusing on Windows 10 Mobile right now is on enhancements to core quality. In a blog post, Windows Insider head Gabriel Aul stated, “Thanks for your patience waiting for this one, the team was very focused on our Windows 10 release for PCs and tablets, and we needed to do some prep work for Mobile to move to a new branch. I expect the builds to be out more frequently again as we go forward from here. Our major focus on Windows 10 Mobile right now is on improvements to core quality.”
He also stated that users should check it out that the Windows Store as there must be some updates to numerous apps in the store. One application that is not obtainable in the store is the Insider Hub application, but he also stated that it would be back in future preview builds.
Here’s the list, as posted by Microsoft’s Windows Insider head Gabriel Aul:
- General improvement in overall stability and performance.
- You can now set the Lock screen and background image from within the Photos app.
- We fixed an issue where apps installed on SD cards weren’t working after a reboot.
- We have improved Latvian and Chinese inputs.
- We have made improvements to the Kid’s Corner tile layout.
- We have improved reliability of Data Sense notifications.
- Modified Shape Writing algorithm to be less aggressive in suggesting contact names over common words.
- Resolved an issue where Camera would not launch when the phone was locked.
- We fixed an issue where notifications for incoming text messages weren’t appearing.
- We fixed an issue where the touch screen wouldn’t be responsive after ending a phone call on some devices.
- And we fixed an issue where folder tiles have obviously overlapping text.
Stay connected with us to get more information about Microsoft’s Windows 10 and its solutions as we keep updating top information. Moreover, you can also get assistance from our Windows Phone app developers, who can design and develop mobile apps for Windows Phone 10.